FacetWin DT is a serial only terminal emulator. It is based on the standard FacetWin network terminal emulator, and includes the world-class FacetWin terminal emulations. However, it is a low cost, client side only terminal emulator. It works either through a modem or a direct serial connection. You can associate each instance of FacetWin DT with a specific modem number and/or configuration. FacetWin DT is incredibly easy to setup and use!
FacetWin DT Features
- Economical serial only terminal emulator
- Terminal emulations include:
- DEC VT series, through VT525
- Wyse 60, 50
- SCO ANSI Color Console
- IBM 3151, 3164
- Host server applications become part of the user's Windows desktop, appearing as Windows desktop icons and/or items in the Windows Start menu.
- Supports modem or direct serial connections. (Note: Full FacetWin product required for network connectivity.)
- Includes full screen support so FacetWin can be the only application visible to the user.
- Allows the administrator to force the user to exit applications before exiting the emulator.
- Powerful QuickLaunchTM feature uses the Windows "Property" sheet to set up a host server application with a Windows icon in just one minute!
- Provides a native Windows interface for host server applications.
- Copy & paste between Windows and host server applications or between two host server applications.
- Window WatchTM automatically monitors host server applications for activity or specific output.
- MouseKeys lets the mouse input keystrokes.
- Easily upgradeable to full FacetWin network product.
FacetWin DT is fully compatible with Windows XP, 2003/2000, NT 4, Me, 98, & 95.